Skip to content
★ Free Shipping On Orders Above Rs.1000 ★
★Free Shipping On Orders Above Rs.1000 ★
Read This Before You Buy A Waist Shaper

Read This Before You Buy A Waist Shaper


A waist shaper is a type of short corset that hides all the extra fats in the waistline by distributing and compressing it. It makes the waist to look smaller and fitter than its actual size.

There have been many concerns – mostly baseless about how a waist shaper an cause harm. Nothing could be further from the truth! Often ladies make the wrong choice or size and end up hating the waist shaper – which after one use ends up in a corner in the closet.

When you buy the perfect waist shaper, you will be astonished by the benefits. The results are always flattering when you look fabulous. It is obvious for every woman to want a perfect figure – and a good waist shaper will help you get the look. It is an investment which every woman should make – so that she doesn’t get any second thoughts before wearing that gown for Saturday night!!

Belly fats are most annoying and stubborn fats, it is very difficult to get rid of them. This fat accumulation can be reduced through exercise – but most people don’t have the time for it. For them a very good solution is to invest in a good quality waist shaper to get the spectacular hourglass figure of their dreams.


Yes, waist shapers really do work! You just need to find the right one! Here are some benefits of wearing a waist shaper!


A waist shaper is made using breathable fabric, so that there is air circulation and your skin is able to breathe. Additionally, the fabric also absorbs sweat and has moisture wicking feature so that you don’t feel sweaty.


A good waist shaper not only gives you an hourglass figure but also provides you with the necessary support on your back for good posture. It is very helpful to reduce the back pain caused due to bad posture. The stubborn bumps and lumps are compressed inside the waist shaper – giving a dreamy trim midsection, which every girl wants.


The waist shapers can actually do wonders for your final look and is the best choice for plus size ladies. You need to choose a waist shaper one size larger than your actual size as it has 2-3-hook rows for easy adjustment. But, if you pick too small a size – you just won’t be able to get into it. The spiral structure offers ample support to the back and helps you to look 2-3 inches slimmer instantly .


Waist shapers are made with good latex material and has inner soft cotton lining to provide maximum comfort. It can be used regularly to achieve a fabulous figure. It does not roll up and down, but will keep in place. It is a comfortable garment and you can work in, go for walks and exercises – by wearing it underneath your clothes. No one needs to know!!


The waist shapers are available in a variety of colors and sizes. You can pick the color which suits you the best – black or nude.


The band around the waist rapidly increases thermal activity, because of which you sweat profusely. This increases the weight loss process – and all you need to do is wear it!!

A waist shaper is always the right choice for you, it boosts confidence and provides the perfect hourglass figure. Check out our range of best waist shapers here.



How slim can a backless body shaper make you look

This Tummy Tucker breaks down the stubborn fat cells and tones the tummy and waistline beautifully. It is totally safe to wear as it is OEKO-TEX® certified and friendly on the skin. The body shaper is washable and made using 89% of Nylon and the remaining 11% is Spandex.

The tummy tucker in different sizes like XL and XXXL.


How slim can a backless body shaper make you look

Adira’s Bermuda Shaper is made of an unique fabric in with Active bio crystals which upon contact with the skin absorbs body heat, which is turned into far infra red rays (FIRR). These rays then heat up the skin and increase the metabolism through release of the body’s own nitric oxide, a very potent blood vessel dilatory agent, which improves blood flow and oxygen supply at the skin level. This helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite. The release of nitric oxide also helps to reduce the amount of extracellular liquid. For best results use 6-8 hours a day for a period of 30-60 days.

Have you tried waist shapers? How has your experience been? Share below!

Previous article Modal - A fine fabric
Next article Is It Time To Try Out Period Panties And Avoid Stains?